Parish Leadership Certificate Program (Saturdays 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Parish Leadership Courses are designed to equip current and aspiring leaders for effective service in the parish.
All parish leadership courses are offered on Saturdays. Students have up to two years to fulfill the requirements.
– KLC101 Evangelization and Catechesis
– KLC102 Parish Life: Canonical, Cultural and Ecumenical Realities
– KLC103 Principles of Parish Leadership
Specialization Courses (one required):
– Children’s Catechesis – RCIA/Adult Faith Formation
– Youth Evangelization – Marriage
– Young Adult Evangelization – Pastoral Care of the Sick and Dying
– Respect Life
Called to this formation are:
– Current and aspiring Parish Leaders in the areas of Children’s Catechesis, Youth Evangelization, Young Adult Evangelization, RCIA/Adult Formation, Marriage, Respect Life and the Pastoral Care of the Sick and Dying.
– Parish Managers and Administration Employees
– Parish Pastoral and Financial Council Members
– Deacon Inquirers and Candidates
What is required to enter the Parish Leadership Certificate Program?
- Be at least 18 years or age
- Completed Registration Form with $20.00 fee.
- 2 letters of recommendation (one being from your Pastor)
Tuition for the Parish Leadership Certificate Program: $300.00
Individual course (2 Saturdays) $75.00